I saw something similar to this last week and I thought it would be fun to do myself, so here are some random facts that you probably didn’t know about me…
- I HATE tea and coffee… I don’t even like the smell of it! Herbal tea every time for me please 🙂
- I had my tonsils taken out when I was 7 & I remember my parents brought me a Nintendo DS with Mario kart for being so brave. I was loving life having that plus 2 weeks off school & living off ice cream and crisps!
- I was the biggest tomboy growing up, I hated anything too girly! I joined a girls football team and had my own motorbike… everyone thought I was a boy and you can see why!
4. I had piano and violin lessons when I was in primary school. My parents and I soon realised I was rubbish and music wasn’t my thing, so it didn’t last very long!
5. I am a sweet kinda girl, chocolate over crisps any day of the week!
6. I was 18 the first time I ever went to America. My mum took me to New York with my nan for my 18th and it is still one of my favourite trips, we made so many special memories!
7. From the ages of 9-12 I was a St John’s Ambulance cadet and I used to volunteer at events such as football games & the London marathon! Don’t quiz me now though, I don’t remember much!
8. I would love to be fluent in French but I am hopeless at remembering anything other than Bonjour. It was the only GCSE I failed!
9. I have 12 GCSE’S but hated college, I only lasted 4 months then at 16 I got my first full time job in London!
10. I am a quarter Scottish but have never been to Scotland… its on my list of places to go to, don’t worry!
11. Ever since I was about 5 I had always wanted to swim with dolphins, then on my 19th birthday my dream came true whilst on holiday with my mum in Jamaica… it was so worth the 14 year wait!
12. My birthday is end of June so my star sign is Cancer
13. I love a DIY project, I hate paying for things I can do myself!
14. I ran a half marathon in 2013 but one day I would love to do the London Marathon!
15. Horse riding was my obsession when I was younger. I spent every minute possible at the stables, I had my own horse form the age of 11 to 16. My first Pony was called Corky, then next horse was Ben & then my pony Penny! I used to compete in showjumping events most weekends. I miss it so much, my dream is to one day have stables and horses in my garden… lottery numbers anyone?!
Me & Corky when I was 11… loving my facial expressions!
Me & Ben, think I was 13 here…
Me & Penny… who I had from 13 to 16. She is such a beautiful pony & I am lucky enough to still see and ride her now!
I hope you have enjoyed learning more about me 🙂
Thank you for reading,