I always love to hear about people’s favourite items whether it is a new book recommendation or a new shampoo they love! I would much rather try something that’s been recommended to me!
So I thought I would share a few things that I am loving this month!
1. I am really trying to drink more water each day as I tend to just get carried away with my day and before i know it, it’s 9PM and I can’t remember the last time I had some water. So I ordered this huge water bottle from Amazon which holds about 2Litres in! I fill it up every morning and make sure I finish it by lunchtime, then I fill it back up and again make sure I finish it by dinner. So far so good! It’s really helped me to drink more water. I also tend to add some fruit in to make it even tastier, as you can see below, I am currently loving cucumber! BUY IT HERE
2. Now this isn’t really an item as such but it’s something I am obsessed with this month… Deliciously Ella. A brand which started from a blog by Ella where she shared amazing plant based recipes. Even though I am not a vegan/vegetarian I love eating as many vegetables as I can so I’m loving all her recipes and it’s so easy to adapt if you want to add some meat into it! I’ve downloaded her app from the apple App Store and also brought her book. It all started when I saw her energy balls for sale in Starbucks and thought I’d give one ago… game changer! They taste so good and full of natural ingredients. On the packaging it shows her blog website address and encourages you to give them ago yourself, so I did and have been trying her recipes out pretty much everyday since!
3. One of my New Years resolutions was to get back into running, and I have finally started to get out running, slowly but surely I am building it up and getting back into the swing of it! One thing I would recommend to any girl who wants to work out/start running is find a sports bra that works for you! One that gives you full protection & comfort, otherwise it will be no fun at all! My mum brought me one from M&S that was was from the Rosie range. However it looks like it has now sold out, so here some similar…
4. So I am probably the last one to join this bandwagon… but it’s so good that I’ve become addicted to watching it! I completely hold my hands up and admit that I’m addicted to Suits!!!! If you too have been hiding under a rock then open up your Netflix and start watching it! I was looking for a new series to watch and thought I’d give this ago as I was curious about Meghan Markle & the next thing I know I’ve been sitting watching it for 5 hours straight. The every day since!
5. Aldi Jo Malone dupe candles. I LOVE anything Jo Malone, their perfumes, candles, body lotion… you name it… I love it! However as their candles are on the pricey side I tend to save them for more special occasions. Then my mum brought me the Aldi “Pomegranate No.3” Candle, it is amazing, it smells almost identical to the Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir! Plus it is a fraction of the price so I don’t feel bad about burning it on an average day!
Is there anything you are loving this month…? Let me know in the comments below 🙂
Thank you for reading